We want you to feel well-informed about the progress of your shipment. Please refer to the explanation of terms below for clarification:
- Not Received from Sender - LaserShip has received notification that your shipment will be coming to us from your retailer. We do not yet have your shipment in our delivery network.
- Arrived at Facility - This scan is an electronic record indicating your shipment has been received at a LaserShip facility.
- Delivered - Your shipment has reached its destination, and the date and time of delivery have been recorded. Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place. This could include the porch, side door, back porch, or garage.
- Attempted - The driver attempted to deliver your shipment but was unable to leave it safely. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Exception - The shipment is currently within the LaserShip network; however, more information regarding the shipment is needed. Please call us at (800) 527-3764 or contact us here and be sure to include your package tracking number. We will be happy to make the necessary adjustments.
- Delayed - Your delivery is delayed due to external factors, and will be out for delivery the next business day. For more information, please call us at (800) 527-3764 or contact us here and be sure to include your package tracking number.
- On Hold at LaserShip - LaserShip has encountered an issue with your shipment and likely requires more information from you. Please call us at (800) 527-3764 or contact us here and be sure to include your package tracking number. We will be happy to make the necessary adjustments.
- Return to Sender- LaserShip is returning this shipment to the sender. Reasons may include:
- A request was made by either the sender or the receiver to return the shipment.
- A third delivery attempt was unsuccessful.
- The shipment has a Return Service label.
- The ship to address is a P.O. Box.
- The address is incorrect.
The LaserShip name should be something you feel good about. Click here to let us know how we're doing.
Online tracking is quick and easy - Locate one of the "track a package" text boxes on our home page, or at the top right of each web page. If you'd rather talk to a human, we'd be happy to assist you at (800) 527-3764.
Shipments arrive until 8:00pm in residential areas, and 5:00pm for businesses. If you are tracking a delivery currently in progress and need more information, please call us with your tracking number at (800) 527-3764.
LaserShip has some flexibility to re-route packages in transit. Call our Customer Service Center at (800) 527-3764 or contact us here. We'll do our best to accommodate you.
For residential shipments not requiring signature, drivers will place shipments in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather. This may include a front or rear porch, a side door, a garage or other covered area. If you are unable to locate your package, call our Customer Service Center immediately at (800) 527-3764 (available Monday through Friday 8:00am to 9:00pm, Saturdays 8:00am to 8:00pm and Sundays 8:00am to 5:00pm) or contact us here. Remember to include your package tracking number.
E-commerce; Next Day Ground; Same Day Regional Messenger; Global Priority; Routed Distribution; Fleet Replacement; Pool Distribution; DDU Postal Injection
E-retail delivery occurs between 8am and 8pm (businesses by 5pm) Monday through Saturday, with some areas including Sundays.
Same Day Regional Messenger options range from 30 minutes to 4 hours; 24/7/365.
Global Priority is determined by request, available 24/7/365.
LaserShip recognizes six major holidays, with limited area coverage provided on these days: New Year's Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day; Christmas Day.
LaserShip's Ground Division provides coverage in all major East Coast markets. Our Global Priority division provides worldwide express.
There are two places on our home page to login; look for the "login" button on the upper right of the home page, or select "Ship a package" to the right of the home pages main section.